Quick work & travel links
Ski Jobs - Ski tour operators, seasonal let companies, chalet owners and lots of other companies support the ski industry and may need your help. If you are on a gap year, you might want to do a Ski Instructor course or Snowboard camp for the winter. Some courses help you find an instructor job on qualification.
Summer Camp USA - Bunac, Camp America, CCUSA and many more specialist organisations and summer camps staff their programmes each year with seasonal camp counsellors, activity leaders and support staff.
Win a flight to Oz!
Get your Aussie working holiday off to a flyer with this cool competition. Win a flight to Oz, and choose one of six great, month-long, paid job placements. It's the perfect way to kick start your Australian adventure.
- Make the ocean your ‘office’ and dolphins your ‘colleagues’ by becoming a dive guide near Perth
- Join the team at the award-winning Prairie Hotel in the South Australia outback
- Have a Red Centre adventure serving dinner under the stars at Ayers Rock resort
- Become an event organiser for the stars (celestial bodies that is!) at Sydney Observatory
- Or why not explore the magical Whitsunday Islands as part of a Tall Ship crew
- Or become a local working at a hip hostel in one of Melbourne’s coolest areas
So what are you waiting for? Click here to enter
to ask Tourism Australia all about visiting Oz and maybe even taking a working holiday there.
Browse jobs and gap year opportunities by location
Africa - Africa is one of the most popular searches. Highly advisable to check the FCO website for safety updates and travel advice but this continent has just about everything a backpacker could ever hope to experience. Click here to search for projects and jobs listed in Africa in the Working Travel Directory.